A global university
By bringing together the best talent in a wide array of disciplines, Sorbonne University offers new transversal academic and research programs with an integrated approach of internationalization, present throughout all its activities.
Sorbonne University's full range of programs supports international partnerships with top researchers, attracts international students and enables students to experience other countries, cultures and economies.
- In education: internationalizing the study tracks through student outgoing and incoming mobility grant programs and international schools (short-term programs, mainly taught in English, at the Bachelor/Master/PhD sevels, developed in collaboration with foreign partners) ;
- In research: professor-researcher mobility grants, funding for international seminars and co-funded research and mobility programs with Brazil (CAPES, FAPERJ), China (China Scholarship Council), Canada (Mitacs) and Germany (Fraunhofer).
Strong international partnerships
As a cluster of world-class research and higher education institutions, Sorbonne University encourages the sharing of best practices and infrastructures
- European project support office (H2020)
- Hosting and housing policies
- Development of synergies to take advantage of our network of campuses abroad (Shanghai, Suzhou, Singapore, Abu Dhabi)
Students around the world from Global University Climate Forum tell about their initiatives for sustainability during the COP21 in Sorbonne University
International projects supported by Sorbonne University
There are three important events for the doctoral scholarship program between the China Scholarship Council and Sorbonne University: an anniversary,...
For the first time, the world’s best MBA is French.
Between preliminary leads on scientific collaborations, plans for student exchanges, and other connections, the partnerships formed in 2015 between...
This year, two leading Brazilian researchers are joining Sorbonne University: Professor Paulo de Mattos Pimenta, an expert in computational mechanics,...